Saturday 21st July
2-4pm @ the yoga hub, mt hawthorn
Ayurveda for Beauty
Join Amanda Noga for this 2 hour workshop where we will uncover the ancient beauty secrets of ayurveda, India's traditional wellbeing system.
Discover the simple practises that you can incorporate for super radiance and vitality that glows from the inside out. We will learn the natural beauty rituals have been used for thousands of years and how they relate to our modern day living.
What we will cover:
- Knowing your unique dosha (body-mind constitution)
- How to adapt your skincare according to
your menstrual cycle and the seasons
- Customise your morning and evening rituals
- How to eat for your skin stype
- How to use naturally to cleanse, tone and nourish your face and body
- The art of Abyungha (ayurvedic self massage)
As part of this workshop, you will also receive "Winter Glow" Amanda's ayurvedic lifestyle guide for the winter season.
Get in touch if you have any questions! I would love to see you there!!